Sedona is searching for a talented and creative Solution Architect to join our US team. As a Solution Architect you are expected to have deep knowledge of service provider networking. We expect you to become an expert on Sedona’s products so that you can craft compelling, valuable solutions. You will develop intimate familiarity with our product data, access and system requirements. You will be required to work with Sedona’s Sales Managers to create a messaging strategy for technical proposals based on your understanding of the type of network insights that can be derived from our products.
- Work closely with Sales team to analyze requirements and create the best solution.
- Lead Pre-sales activities, including creating technical responses/proposals.
- Own knowledge of Sedona’s solutions, abilities and domain.
- Lead technical conversations with customers.
- Manage technical solution proposals, statements of work, responses to requests for information.
- Create technical presentation material that aligns with our messaging strategy.
- Be an advocate for customers within the product organization.
- Must have strong working knowledge of IP and Optical networking (SP experience preferred).
- Python on a level that enables the creation and/or modification of basic reports.
- Fluent in the Linux environment, ability to easily manage and edit files.
- Must be proficient in: using vi, configuring IP Tables, SSH tunneling, Docker, Vagrant, Curl, Shell scripting, Crontab, process management.
- Must be comfortable using SQL for queries.
- Experience in applying software/automation solutions to networking problems is a major plus.
- Must be a creative thinker!
- Must feel comfortable in uncharted territory.
- Excellent ability to communicate is absolutely essential.
- Good project management skills.