Sedona is looking for enthusiastic programmers for the development of an innovative platform that visualizes and manages Core Networks, the continent-spanning networks that form the backbone of the internet. As part of our exceptional R&D team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing both dynamic web-based applications and server-side modules. Candidates with strong programming skills, critical and analytical thinking, and a background in web technologies will have the opportunity to join a strong cross-functional team developing a world class solution.
- 5+ years of experience in writing complex scalable software applications using Python.
- Hands-on experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Vast experience in concurrent programming – asyncio & aiohttp libraries in particular.
- Good knowledge of how to write and integrate web applications with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with client-side technologies (e.g., React, TypeScript, CSS, HTML).
- Strong Knowledge of SQL databases and Data Modeling.
- Proficiency in Git version control and Linux.
- Understanding of all OSI layers from application to physical.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience with data analysis in Python (e.g, pandas, networkx, igraph).
- Experience with ORM.
- Experience with Docker Linux containerization.
- Experience working with cloud environments, AWS in particular.
- Background in networking and routing protocols.
- Self-motivated and independent with desire to continuously learn and obtain new skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communicator in English (both verbal and written).