- Work closely with Sales team to analyze requirements and create the best solution.
- Lead Pre-sales activities, including creating technical responses/proposals.
- Own knowledge of Sedona’s solutions, abilities and domain.
- Lead technical conversations with customers.
- Manage technical solution proposals, statements of work, responses to requests for information.
- Create technical presentation material that aligns with our messaging strategy.
- Be an advocate for customers within the product organization.
- Must have strong working knowledge of IP and Optical networking (SP experience preferred).
- Python on a level that enables the creation and/or modification of basic reports.
- Fluent in the Linux environment, ability to easily manage and edit files.
- Must be proficient in: using vi, configuring IP Tables, SSH tunneling, Docker, Vagrant, Curl, Shell scripting, Crontab, process management.
- Must be comfortable using SQL for queries.
- Experience in applying software/automation solutions to networking problems is a major plus.
- Must be a creative thinker!
- Must feel comfortable in uncharted territory.
- Excellent ability to communicate is absolutely essential.
- Good project management skills.