Sedona is searching for a talented and creative Solution Architect to join our US team. As a Solution Architect you are expected to have deep knowledge of service provider networking. We expect you to become an expert on Sedona’s products so that you can craft compelling, valuable solutions. You will develop intimate familiarity with our product data, access and system requirements. You will be required to work with Sedona’s Sales Managers to create a messaging strategy for technical proposals based on your understanding of the type of network insights that can be derived from our products.
- Work closely with Sales team to analyze requirements and create the best solution.
- Lead Pre-sales activities, including creating technical responses/proposals.
- Own knowledge of Sedona’s solutions, abilities and domain.
- Lead technical conversations with customers.
- Manage technical solution proposals, statements of work, responses to requests for information.
- Create technical presentation material that aligns with our messaging strategy.
- Be an advocate for customers within the product organization.
- Must have strong working knowledge of IP and Optical networking (SP experience preferred).
- Python on a level that enables the creation and/or modification of basic reports.
- Fluent in the Linux environment, ability to easily manage and edit files.
- Must be proficient in: using vi, configuring IP Tables, SSH tunneling, Docker, Vagrant, Curl, Shell scripting, Crontab, process management.
- Must be comfortable using SQL for queries.
- Experience in applying software/automation solutions to networking problems is a major plus.
- Must be a creative thinker!
- Must feel comfortable in uncharted territory.
- Excellent ability to communicate is absolutely essential.
- Good project management skills.
Sedona is looking for enthusiastic programmers for the development of an innovative platform that visualizes and manages Core Networks, the continent-spanning networks that form the backbone of the internet. As part of our exceptional R&D team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing both dynamic web-based applications and server-side modules. Candidates with strong programming skills, critical and analytical thinking, and a background in web technologies will have the opportunity to join a strong cross-functional team developing a world class solution.
- 5+ years of experience in writing complex scalable software applications using Python.
- Hands-on experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Vast experience in concurrent programming – asyncio & aiohttp libraries in particular.
- Good knowledge of how to write and integrate web applications with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with client-side technologies (e.g., React, TypeScript, CSS, HTML).
- Strong Knowledge of SQL databases and Data Modeling.
- Proficiency in Git version control and Linux.
- Understanding of all OSI layers from application to physical.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
Nice To Have
- Experience with data analysis in Python (e.g, pandas, networkx, igraph).
- Experience with ORM.
- Experience with Docker Linux containerization.
- Experience working with cloud environments, AWS in particular.
- Background in networking and routing protocols.
- Self-motivated and independent with desire to continuously learn and obtain new skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communicator in English (both verbal and written).