The Multilayer Network Control Experts
Sedona Systems™ NetFusion™ software automatically discovers the Optical and IP/MPLS layers (L0-L3) of service provider networks. It uses this unique, real-time visibility and deep analytics to optimize and automate network control. This offers service providers these key benefits.
Control Your Networks with Data: Handle increasing complexity with automatic multilayer network discovery, data-driven optimization, and zero-touch configuration.
Make Your Networks Service-Aware: Provision, assure, and support services with the confidence of full visibility of their transport and routing.
Accelerate SDN Benefits: Safely unlock the benefits of controller-based architectures with converged IP/Optical control and multilayer SDN apps.
With multilayer awareness and multivendor, multidomain support, Sedona’s network intelligence and automation apps boost effective WAN capacity, ensure network resiliency, and enable new services and revenue streams.
Why We Matter to Operators
Promoted by major operators such as Verizon, AT&T, Telefonica, and Vodafone, multilayer networking is transforming network operation and economics. Our NetFusion Packet/Transport Intelligence and Automation solution delivers on this promise with a powerful set of capabilities.
- Total L0-L3 visibility of cross-layer routes and connections with an intuitive 3D UI
- Automatic sharing of key transport layer attributes, such as shared risk with the packet layer
- Validation and correction of network inventory databases by comparing database records with live inventory data extracted directly from the network
- Comparison of service provider diversity policies with the actual state of the network to ensure that policies are correctly enforced
- Optimization of both packet and transport resources by controlling the routing of IP links over the Optical layer to reclaim underutilized resources
- Automatic, low-cost, hybrid packet/transport restoration of failed links without collateral damage
- Coordinated maintenance activities across layers for boosting service availability
- A safe and accelerated path to SDN control and automated service-aware networks
We have leveraged our extensive know-how and experience to develop unique intellectual property in multilayer network control. We focus solely on multilayer networking and enjoy a neutral position that is crucial for this endeavor. Based on our strong ties with vendors and service providers, NetFusion provides an effective multilayer solution today, even before standards are finalized.
Who We Are
Sedona is headquartered in California with R&D facilities in Israel. Backed by blue-chip investors and led by seasoned entrepreneurs and prominent multilayer networking experts, Sedona’s solutions are deployed in the production networks of Tier 1 and Tier 2 service providers globally.