Our announcement about raising $13.6M in round B funding has attracted plenty of attention.
It was kick started in a blog item by Marcin Hejka, Vice President of Intel Capital. Announcing Intel’s investment in three Israel companies, Sedona being one of them, Hejka wrote that Sedona, “Is improving the connectivity of the world’s networks and the efficiency of datacenters. Its software platform creates a unique and live map of traffic paths and connections between routers, letting service providers run their networks 'hotter' while cutting capital costs in half.”
Following are a few resources that identify Sedona's successful funding.
- Innovation recognises no borders, so why should entrepreneurs? (Intel Capital, English)
- Sedona was called, “the company that puts networks in order” in a comprehensive piece. (The Marker, Hebrew) http://www.themarker.com/technation/1.3027887
- Sedona was included in a broad piece on Intel’s new investments in Israel (Calcalist, Hebrew) http://www.calcalist.co.il/internet/articles/0,7340,L-3694755,00.html#addcommentfrm
- Sedona was listed as one of the three fresh Intel investments. (Times of Israel, English)
- Dedicated story about Sedona's funding. (Globes, English)
- Sedona was listed in an article about a day when $51.1M worth of investments in Israel startups was announced. (Globes, Hebrew)
- Sedon's unique technology was focused on when Sedona raised $13.6M in funding. Here you can read about Sedona, our products and founders, and Intel's interest. (Geektime Israel, Hebrew)
- Intel is identified as "putting its money where the cloud is. (Light Reading, English)