Sedona Systems, a leader and innovator in the field of multilayer network control, is looking for dynamic and self-motivated candidates for the position of System Engineer. As a System Engineer, you will take an active part in Sedona's product life cycles from pre-sales customer interaction to full deployment.
In collaboration with sales teams, product management, and R&D, you will do the following.
- Gather and define technical requirements
- Present product demonstrations
- Reply to RFPs
- Help develop business cases and value propositions
- Manage PoCs
- Support customers through sales, testing, and system integration
- Drive usage/mindshare with customers
In essence, you will own the success of Sedona's technical engagement with the customer.
- At least 5 years of experience as a System Engineer or equivalent practice
- Strong background in service provider networking technologies in either IP/MPLS or optical networks
- Strong background in Linux system administration, including firewall, automation and database; container technologies strongly desired
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Excellent ability to work with distributed teams
- Strong project management/organization skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Experience with programming/scripting (such as Python) strongly desired